B.A.P Japan Official Fan Club Baby Japan will have it’s long awaited Japan Fanmeeting! The First Fanmeeting in Japan has been decided! It will be B.A.P’s first fanmeeting and first time in Sendai, don’t miss this precious event!
All the members of B.A.P will meet with everyone from Baby Japan and have fun! Let’s have a fanmeeting together with B.A.P that will leave lasting memories!
* March 29 (Sat) Sendai/ Izumity 21 (イズミティ21)
* March 30 (Sun) Osaka/Gran Cube Osaka (グランキューブ大阪)
* March 31 (Mon) Tokyo/Tokyo Dome City Hall (東京ドームシティホール) (1st part doors open at 1pm, starts at 2pm, 2nd part doors open at 6pm, starts at 7pm)
○ 1 Fanbclub member can apply for up to 2 tickets for each date/event
○ You can apply for tickets for each event
○ It is possible for a fanclub member to bring a non-member with their 2nd ticket (ticket price is different for non-memners)
○ Non-members & Baby Japan members need to give the fanclub members’ member number & postal code when applying
○ Only the person whose name is on the ticket(s) will be allowed entrance
○ The actual fanclub member should be present on the event day
○ If there is high demand for tickets, ticket allotment will be decided by a ticket lottery
○ Small children (preschool aged) are not permitted
BABY JAPAN Members: 6,500 yen (Incl tax)
Non-member: 7,500 (incl tax)
【Fanclub Application info】
●Those applying to Baby Japan via mail will need their applications postmarked by February 12th to be eligible for ticket application
●Those applying for Baby Japan online/at convenience stores need to apply before February 16th at 23:59 (at Lawson, Mini Stop, and other stores with Loppi machines)
★Event info and ticketing info will be posted on Baby Japan fanclub site, please keep checking!
Source: BABY JAPAN via bapyessir